Finding YOU amidst all the noise.
Find clarity, authenticity and tools...
Most of my clients are either facing a change that wasn't their choice, or know they need to make a change and just aren't quite ready, or sure how.
I'll help you find your answers, teach some appropriate tools and be a solid sounding board for you.
Are you experiencing:
- Increased life stress that is perhaps 'getting the better of you'?
- A life transition that has you doubting yourself?
- Old patterns and habits that make you feel "stuck"?
- A lack of balance in your life?
- Feeling tired and worn out?
- A relationship conflict, but your partner isn't willing to join you in a therapy session?
- That inner voice saying: "better is possible, you just need help getting there!"
Do you wish for:
- Support to leave your comfort zone
- Tools and skills to manage life's stresses
- A better understanding of your part in your relationship
- Freedom, peace and authenticity
- The ability to love yourself fully
- Tools and skills for emotional regulation
"When we're unhappy or feeling unfulfilled, it's human nature to look outward and blame another person or our circumstances for our challenges. But the true secret to finding joy is to look within and build a better relationship with ourselves first."
We all go through periods of dissatisfaction and wishing for better. We also all go through moments of humble, on your knees soul searching. What matters is what we do about it.
It can feel easier to numb, avoid, stay busy, BUT at what cost?
Through my unique blend of theories, therapy styles and modalities I will customize sessions to help you:
- See current dilemmas from a new perspective.
- Understand the reason behind recurring struggles and problem behavior.
- Develop healthy responses to challenges.
- Deal with difficult feelings.
- Reveal the root cause of your struggles.
- Align your behavior with the real you.
- Regain lost intimacy with the people most important to you.
- Improve your sense of well being.
I believe everything you need resides within you already. It just needs rediscovering.
You can benefit from working with me if you are:
- Tired of old patterns and continuing to live the way you are
- Feeling lonely and disconnected
- Done with tolerating the "same old" and want something better for yourself
- Ready to build "a different" for yourself after seeing someone else achieve results
- Willing to work hard, get real and give 100% of yourself
Solid, healthy relationships with others start from having a loving relationship with our own self.
Who is Taunya?
Taunya Craig, RPC, MPCC, CT
Relationship & Trauma Therapist
I'm not your run-of-the-mill therapist, for starters I wasn't traditionally trained, I've earned my master's equivalent through proving competency. What does this mean? I am very relational, I see my clients from a wholistic sense, not a medical model.
I tend to cuss, I ride a Harley Davidson, I'm married to a woman and I have two young adult kids. Everything I ask my clients to do, I have done myself.
Your story is unique to you, and I bet I will be able to understand to some degree, better than most.
My hourly rate is $150/ hr+GST
Insurances that I'm an approved provider for: Alberta Blue Cross, Pacific Blue Cross, Greenshield & check with your plan for Sunlife. Other insurance companies may cover my services you will need to check your particular plan. I'm covered when it stipulates: Clinical Counsellor, Psychotherapist or Counsellor. My credentials: R.P.C, M.P.C.C. with CPCA # 3419 and C.T. with ACTA #1662